Monday, February 22, 2016

The retro themed wedding - Karen and Gerald



A retro themed wedding can be a very easy but also a very fascinating wedding theme. It's easy cause there are hundreds of retro themed objects, hair and other stuff for sims2, and it's fascinating because it is romantic and stylish. 
For this wedding, I added some 50's details, like the maxis jukebox for the party, and an antique car from Fresh prince page @modthesims. The dress is by all-about-style.com and the hair is a default I found here>>revallsay.dreamwidth.org

2 comments:

  1. I like this blog. It's very sweet, and I'm sure many Sims 2 players might like to see it. If you need help with finds, I have Pinterest pages you can take a look at and links you can use for this blog. Does this blog allow for links to be posted in the comments?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for the lovely comment and your sweet words! I think links can be shared here, there is no problem. But I ll check it again! Of course you can write what is your name in pinterest, to find and follow!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.