Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Black and white themed wedding - Marlene and Leonardo


This wedding was a test for my Bridezilla Challenge, which you can find here . My couple managed to raise 23000 simoleons and enjoyed a nice wedding at the town hall. In the ten days before the wedding, they bonded well with the family. Marlene took her friends to an outing at the local spa, while Leonardo had a bachelor party at home, with a few friends. 

Credits: The cc clothing is from my Grecadeasims blog. The wedding cake is from eris3000@mts.

I did not take any pics at the wedding. I only have the small video of their special day.





2 comments:

  1. Hey! Hello, sorry for the trouble and my bad English but I love that bridal bouquet, where can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, and sorry for the late answer :) It's a prop from the posebox that you can find here> http://modthesims.info/d/351524 When you add it to your bride, use the tool to change colors, on the flower bouquet.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.