Thursday, February 18, 2016

Artsy themed wedding - Raven and Ulysses


Raven and Ulysses fell in love in college. They both studied art, and after graduation, Raven became a painter. So I organized an Artsy themed wedding for them, and I m sharing some tips! First of all, it took place in a community lot, an art gallery. 
There was no wedding arch, just a bar for their drinks as I wanted to keep it simple and focused on art. They got married and had their champagne with nice chatting with their friends. I also got their friends there by calling them for an outing just for fun. The wedding gown and Ulysses suit is from mjfashion (sims2bestcity.blogspot) the hair is a sims conversion that I foynd at lunacress.tumblr.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger. Blogger Template by Intikali.org. Supported by Iskael and BlogSpot Design.